Ring Sizing Guide:
Anytime we use the abbreviation "Sim" on our website it is short for "Simulated"
- Remove your jewelry at night. Nightly perspiration and the extended rubbing against the skin will cause any metal finishes to dull over time.
- Store your jewelry in a dry place - Do not store your jewelry in the bathroom, as the consistent moisture and humidity will tarnish your jewelry. Keep your jewelry items in a place such as your bedroom where proper ventilation and normal air conditions are present. This includes avoiding prolonged exposure to extreme heat.
- Do not clean your jewelry with chemicals - plating is much more delicate than pure metals such as solid gold and sterling silver.
- Clean your items often to maintain shine and remove the sweat and dirt that will accumulate with average wear. Use a lightly damp cloth, and gently wipe down your item, use a clean towel to dry. To clean chains and necklaces, hold the piece by the clasp, do not tug at the chain to avoid rupturing the clasp.
- For jewelry that contains rhinestones, crystals, or stones, wipe the item gently, do not rub. Make sure to be careful around the corners or prongs that can catch on to your towel and damage or break loose one of your stones.
- All sales are final. No returns or cancellations
- Exchanges can be made if you contact us within 3 days of receiving the item, a restocking fee determined on a case by case basis will be charged.
- We ship worldwide with free shipping in the USA. Please allow us 1-2 business days to process most orders. USA orders are sent a tracking email and take 2-3 business days to arrive once they are shipped.
- *We are not responsible for packages lost in the mail. Once it has left our office, it is in the hands of USPS*
- Priority International shipping comes with tracking and takes approximately 1-2 weeks to arrive.
- Standard International shipping takes approximately 2-5 weeks and comes with a customs number, not tracking.
- Make sure your address is complete and correct, we will not be held responsible for any loss of a package due to an incorrect address.
- If an item arrives broken we will replace it, if reported within 72 hours of receiving the item.
- Items may fade eventually due to uncontrollable variables.
- Grillz are intended for decoration purposes only. They are not intended for use while eating/sleeping, or for the replacement of natural teeth or broken fillings. The customer agrees upon purchasing any item that the use of this item is entirely at the customers risk. Our company or any who work for it, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential losses or damages arising from the use of any of our products
- *Important* Our products are not real diamonds or solid gold. Gold, White Gold, and Rose Gold are distinctly only color options not materials.
Limitation of Liability
- www.thegiftedfew.us shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if www.thegiftedfew.us has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, www.thegiftedfew.us disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. www.thegiftedfew.us does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. www.thegiftedfew.us does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.