RETURNS / EXCHANGES
Exchanges / Refunds will be given up to 14 days from when the product was received. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order before finalizing your purchase.
In order to return an item, you must meet the following conditions:
The return must be sent back within 14 days of the delivery date.
The item must be unused, unworn and resell-able condition.
The item must be returned with its original packing.
- There are no refunds on grillz - only store credit will be given
We are unable to refund your original or return postage costs unless the product is faulty / incorrect.
To start your return process please contact: email@example.com You will receive a reply within 48 working hours.
Sale items can be returned for exchange / store credit only. We do not offer refunds on any sale items.
DUTIES & Taxes
We ship to over 220+ countries worldwide! When ordering outside of United States of America, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so, a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the total order including original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Normal customs clearance is 1 business day.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they abandon or return it to the sender.
Please note that orders subject to any sales promotion will be taxed at the true commercial value rather than the 100% discount of the item(s).
If you have any questions regarding your international order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico may require additional payment and shipping time.
• Store credit may be issued for items out of stock. Refunds for out of stock items will be issued upon request.
• In the event that your order cannot be shipped, you will be contacted by one of our customer service representative.
• Orders will be processed and shipped within 2 business days. The Gifted Few is closed on weekends and all major holidays.
• You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information when your order is shipped.
• The Gifted Few reserves the right to cancel any order that appears suspicious or fraudulent. All fraudulent transactions will be reported to proper authorities.
• Regarding packages that are marked delivered by the carrier, either USPS, DHL, UPS, FedEx, The Gifted Few is not liable for lost packages.
• If you encounter any fulfillment issues with your order, you have 14 days from delivery date to contact us to request a resolution